~9.5 miles @ ~12.3 min/mi
Kristin's travel snafu-cancellation has a silver lining! — with Kerry this morning we enjoy an awesome run:
- huge rainbow, glowing opposite a brilliant chiaroscuro sunrise
- water sprinklers in the new little park by Route 7 at the W&OD — we duck low under the arching spray and get wet hair
- cottontail bunny scampers away in our flashlight beams, near a flower bed of what looks in the gloom like a miniature forest of broccoli
- barefoot runner dashes past us ("We're not taking a walk break, we're admiring the dawn!")
- delightful-friendly Weimaraner puppy that we're tempted to kidnap.
... more than a "silver lining" — it's solid gold!
(trackfile) - ^z - 2015-10-15